Thread: BASHAN BS200-7 swingarm pivot

BLACKY Guest

Default BASHAN BS200-7 swingarm pivot

HI IM LOOKING FOR A SWINGING ARM PIVOT BOLT WITH BUSHES/WASHERS ETC FOR MY BASHAN BS200-7 ON 07 PLATE,WOULD BE GREATFUL FOR ANY HELP OR ADVICE WHERE I GET ONE FROM HAD NO LUCK ON EBAY.CHEERS....

monsterfg Guest

Default Re: BASHAN BS200-7 swingarm pivot

try emailing powerwheels1uk through ebay or german guy called wheelsforfun,both sell bashan spares.german guy can get everything and delivers quick.good luck

yeh good luck with that! ive searched high and low for swing arm bushes that fit that pivot bolt with out any luck whatsoever, if you find any please let us know cos my bashan will need mot next year and without the bushes im doomed! there is some on ebay but the internal diameter is 10mm and the swingarm pivot bolt is 17mm!

chrisac46

BLACKY Guest

OK BUDDY WILL DO,SENT OUT LOADS OF EMAILS TO COMPANYS BUT NO REPLYS GET PISSED OFF WITH THEM THEY DONT SEEM TO GIVE A TOSS ABOUT SPARES OR ANY HELP. DO YOU HAVE A RUBBER BUSH/SPACER LOOKING THING UNDER THE CHAIN WHERE PIVOT ARM BOLT GOES INTO SWINGARM NOT GOT A CLUE WHAT ITS CALLED BUT MINES WORN AWAY,GOT A LOT OF SIDEWAYS MOVEMENT ON FRAME.THANKS FOR REPLYING BUDDY....

yeh it looked just like the ones on ebay that have a metal insert but it was much bigger, i bought those but had to drill the insert out to get the pivot bolt through but it only lasted about two months and now ive got play in em again, like you i contacted everyone but had no luck, just had the same trouble with the steering column, no one replies, all the bearings fell out but you cant replace them, had to have the bearing column cut out of the frame and have a new custom one made, after all the trouble with getting hold of spares i think im probably gonna sell it before it needs mot, shame though cos when its running its great fun, the best for parts ive found is a chap called jim yip at maplesports.com, at least he replies if he cant get the parts, very helpfull and relible fellow that has been the only place ive been able to get most bits from, good luck bud!

chrisac46

monsterfg Guest

did u not get a response from wheels4fun,he usually replys quickly?? ive brought bearings and arms through him no problem.email him through ebay item 200377103643.good luck.hope u get sorted.