Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: CVT 320e

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,035

    Default Re: CVT 320e

    Haha im just winding you up, i know the Rene's are powerful.

  2. #12

    Default Re: CVT 320e

    Quote Originally Posted by ash4519 View Post
    So im thinking you guys ride BIG quads!!!
    all different types of people with all different types of quads ..you are very much welcome here

  3. #13

    Default Re: CVT 320e

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
    Haha im just winding you up, i know the Rene's are powerful.
    my mate has a tuned kfx700 and its faster than any renegade ..

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,035

    Default Re: CVT 320e

    Quote Originally Posted by allen View Post
    my mate has a tuned kfx700 and its faster than any renegade ..
    Yeah the KFX's look smart but im not a fan of auto quads to be honest, i reckon they should make manual versions of the Rene and KFX, that 800 Rene engine would be mad with manual gears to make the most of the power!!

    Just stick the Rene engine into the DS frame.

  5. #15

    Default Re: CVT 320e

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
    Yeah the KFX's look smart but im not a fan of auto quads to be honest, i reckon they should make manual versions of the Rene and KFX, that 800 Rene engine would be mad with manual gears to make the most of the power!!

    Just stick the Rene engine into the DS frame.

    the ds frame snaps with the 450 engine in

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,035

    Default Re: CVT 320e

    Quote Originally Posted by allen View Post
    the ds frame snaps with the 450 engine in


    Maybe not best to use that frame then....
    DS650 maybe, they are solid bikes are they not?
    They need to make something along the lines of the Raptor to add a bit more friendly competition for Yamaha to start making more improvements to the Rappys other than new paint schemes, not that they need to improve on perfection.

  7. #17

    Default Re: CVT 320e

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post


    Maybe not best to use that frame then....
    DS650 maybe, they are solid bikes are they not?
    They need to make something along the lines of the Raptor to add a bit more friendly competition for Yamaha to start making more improvements to the Rappys other than new paint schemes, not that they need to improve on perfection.
    you need a renegade ....once you have a renegade you will never want anything else
    Last edited by Allen; 25th October 2009 at 22:34.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,035

    Default Re: CVT 320e

    Quote Originally Posted by allen View Post
    you need a renegade .. ..once you have a renegade you will never want anything else


    I have heard that saying before but it was to do with something completely different.........

    I prefer the saying Once youve had Jap you wont go back!

    Ill stick with my Rappy for now anyway unless they bring out a manual version, plenty of time for a Rene type quad when i get old , got the fat part sorted already
    Last edited by Allen; 25th October 2009 at 22:34.

  9. #19

    Default Re: CVT 320e

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post


    I have heard that saying before but it was to do with something completely different.........

    I prefer the saying Once youve had Jap you wont go back!

    Ill stick with my Rappy for now anyway unless they bring out a manual version, plenty of time for a Rene type quad when i get old , got the fat part sorted already

  10. #20

    Default Re: CVT 320e

    "Size isn't everything",is it.Well is it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Qz 320e wheels !
    By yewhunter18 in forum QUADZILLA STINGER ACCESSORIES AND MODIFICATIONS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11th June 2012, 09:34
  2. Qz cvt 320e
    By yewhunter18 in forum QUADZILLA STINGER TECHNICAL SECTION
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17th March 2012, 18:36
  3. CVT 320e HELP !
    By yewhunter18 in forum QUADZILLA FORUM ATV FORUM QUAD BIKE FORUM / CHAT
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd January 2012, 23:20
  4. Quadzilla 320e 4x4 for sale £1400
    By abt833 in forum QUAD BIKE SALES ATV SALES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th February 2011, 16:38
  5. QZ CVT 320e for sale
    By Timo in forum QUAD BIKE SALES ATV SALES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14th October 2009, 16:33

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •