Thread: How Many Active Members Does QuadsUK Actually Have?

Unit 1 Elm Court, New Bridge Road, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, United Kingdom CH65 4LY
    Blog Entries

Default How Many Active Members Does QuadsUK Actually Have?

SINISTER powersports Ltd were wondering:

Do you still use the Quads UK forum as a point of reference for all things ATV ?

Do you ever refer anybody to the Quads UK forum when they are looking for help / advice with their ATV ?

Do you have any ideas that could be implemented to the forum to help current / new users or drive up membership ?

Do you think the Quads UK forum would benefit from being more off road orientated ?

Please say 'HELLO' below if you are an active member.

Please feel free to add your comments below (please keep them forum related)

Please feel free to send your comments in a PM if you would rather speak in private.

We have interesting news that's about to drop ! !
    Website - www.sinisterpowersports.co.uk

Email - info@sinisterpowersports.co.uk

Telephone: 0151 356 3021 / 07407 734030

Default Re: How Many Active Members Does QuadsUK Actually Have?

Hello.
    Dont come here very often someone on here mentioned the Quadforum a while ago as being more active so been over there(but it isnt that active--but more so than here)

Do you still use the Quads UK forum as a point of reference for all things ATV ?-------No

Do you ever refer anybody to the Quads UK forum when they are looking for help / advice with their ATV ?-----No

Do you have any ideas that could be implemented to the forum to help current / new users or drive up membership ?------Quad events/ ride outs/giuded off or on road days/weekends away---All of which is easy to say but needs people to organise that are realy into what they are doing.

Do you think the Quads UK forum would benefit from being more off road orientated ?------Maybe, not every one gets dirty,some prefer a little potter about on the road.

Unit 1 Elm Court, New Bridge Road, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, United Kingdom CH65 4LY
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the comments Mick C - please keep an eye on the Quads UK forum, there are some sweeping changes headed this way from what we are hearing.

Your thoughts are much appreciated and have been passed on to whom it may concern - don't be afraid to offer up anything that comes to mind that might benefit the other forum members.

SINISTER powersports Ltd.

Hello. I'm still an active member but don't use the forum as much as I used to. Not really a quad newbe anymore. It's the only quad forum I have ever got on with and has always come up trumps for me when I have an issue.
    Stroudey

Blog Entries

Good to see you still checking back Stroudey, we have some exciting news for all forum members coming soon.

Be good to see / hear about you and your ride don't be a stranger.

Feel free to send any thoughts our way which may improve the forum.

I really need to check the forum more often. Just too busy enjoying the road on the bike! When I get a little more time I will try and post some pics and a few words with more details of the road trip. It's been nearly two years since the road trip. Still got the bike and still modding it up when I can. Would love to rebuild it but don't have the space.