Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Can am renegade 800

  1. #1

    Default Can am renegade 800

    Looking for a renegade 800 must be road legal. Not going to spend £12000 on a new one as only using now and again. seen some on flee bay £4000-£5500 but missed out.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Can am renegade 800

    Quote Originally Posted by fredyfive View Post
    Looking for a renegade 800 must be road legal. Not going to spend £12000 on a new one as only using now and again. seen some on flee bay £4000-£5500 but missed out.
    how much are you looking to spend

    The power of mushy dreams

  3. #3
    ME Guest

    Default Re: Can am renegade 800

    Saw one on Pishedz earlier today, under Yamaha other? 2007 don't think it's r/l though, here's link

    Yamaha : Yellow Can Renigade 800 (2007)
    Last edited by Admin; 9th February 2010 at 16:52.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Can am renegade 800

    Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    Saw one on Pishedz earlier today, under Yamaha other? 2007 don't think it's r/l though, here's link

    Yamaha : Yellow Can Renigade 800 (2007)
    sure thats the one that was on e bay last week
    broken rear plastics...one of the roughest ive seen

    off roader
    Last edited by Admin; 9th February 2010 at 16:52.

    The power of mushy dreams

  5. #5

    Default Re: Can am renegade 800

    Is this you Craig? It me kev. Spoke to you about your quad. Did that guy come?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Can am renegade 800

    Quote Originally Posted by fredyfive View Post
    Is this you Craig? It me kev. Spoke to you about your quad. Did that guy come?
    not craig...craigs tutor though
    bikes sold

    The power of mushy dreams

  7. #7

    Default Re: Can am renegade 800

    So whats about? Not after a mint quad just one that i can use and is straight.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Can am renegade 800

    Quote Originally Posted by fredyfive View Post
    So whats about? Not after a mint quad just one that i can use and is straight.
    always open to offers for my baby as i fancy the new one now


    The power of mushy dreams

  9. #9

    Default Re: Can am renegade 800

    Looks a bit too clean for me which normally means expensive. How much you after? May have sold my ds650 tonight so that will give me some fund just need to get the rest.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Roy Castle, Peter's Field, Peter Borough
    Posts
    2,660

    Default Re: Can am renegade 800

    Quote Originally Posted by elioquadsport View Post
    always open to offers for my baby as i fancy the new one now

    WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FIRST REFUSAL YOU DIRTY SNAKE?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •